How do I get off the ride? Yesterday I started to consider career changes. Cat groomer. Pimple popper (esthetician kind, dermatologists are in demand but so much mathy school).
The most stressful parts of my job are other people. I get overwhelmed by trying to juggle everything at work, everyone's expectations. Then add in the overwhelm of everything I need to do to maintain the house, the yard, the cats, my body, its physical needs and emotional needs for rest and creativity. Sometimes I walk around grumbling, do I have to do everything around here?! Yes I do. That's what I get for being independent and now I realize why people settle for mediocre relationships.
I'm still fucking broke. I need to make time to read these books. Make my plan. Figure out how to deliver Door Dash on week nights. Funny, they keep showing the episode of The Office where Michael yells "I declare bankruptcy!" Maybe its a sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment