The messes will wait for me.
Wednesday, October 11, 2023
travel blog day zero, the night before
Long day, stressful day. Trying to finish everything at work but exhausted from staying up too late plus constant distractions plus quarterly reviews, trying to clean up the house so I don't come home to a shithole, power was out when I got home, my period is starting, had to meet a dude at the Kwik Trip to sell a thing, picking up hoardes of prescriptions at Walgreens (5!), and my cousin came over so I could give him a key so he can feed the cats a few times and it was nice to talk like we haven't in years so now hopefully we broke the ice to being more friendly and hanging out more often (ie once a year) the way that only two hermit weirdos who share the same adhd grandmother can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment