Tuesday, October 10, 2023

who's afraid of the big bad wolf

I have figured it out and I'm not even on vacation yet. Thank you father who art a dry drunk, hallowed be thy roots of codependency.  And to our family traditions, for which they stand, to shit upon anyone's attempt at peace or happiness.

Shut down method deployed Sunday night when I really wanted to point out that I or he or they would have a higher chance of killing themselves with said pistol on accident than becoming wolf food.


I am 44. Is this sweet or controlling? I feel controlled.  Is this why I feel trapped all of the time? It is integral to my being. Stockholm syndrome as a character trait.

 I am going to say I'm off the grid even if I'm not. There is so going to be so much to write about. 

Insert Mary Oliver poem "Wild Geese" here.

No comments: